The 14th Edition of the Conference, on 20 - 21 June 2024, brings together teachers, researchers, practitioners and project managers from all over the world to share findings, expertise and experience about innovative teaching and learning methodologies, through onsite and online presentations, and social events.
We will deliver a full 2 days Conference Programme of inspiring sessions in the framework of a highly interactive hybrid conference experience. We will provide enhanced contents that will give participants greater access to learning, sharing and networking.
During the Conference:
- All accepted papers will be presented onsite and online.
- Questions and Answers sessions will follow each paper presentation.
- Poster presentation sessions will be held onsite and online.
- Networking opportunities will be organized.
- Deadline for abstracts submission: https://conference.pixel-online.net/FOE/dates.php
- Deadline for papers submission: 20 May 2024 (possibility to extend)
- Conference days: 20-21 June 2024
All accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings published with ISBN, ISSN and DOI codes.
The publication will be sent to be reviewed for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index by ISI-Clarivate- Web of Science. The publication will also be included in Academia.edu and indexed in Google Scholar.
Presentation modalities: oral and poster presentation onsite; oral, poster and asynchronous presentation online.
Official website: https://conference.pixel-online.net/FOE/callforpapers.php
General Admission - from: EUR 250.00
+39 055 489 700